- Upcoming Movie Songs
Mohammed Aziz is an Indian playback singer.
Birth name Syed Mohammed Aziz-un-Nabi
Also known as Munna
Genres Playback singer
Years active 1985–present
Mohammed Aziz, is a singer of the Indian film industry. He was born on the 4th of July 1956 in a spiritual family near Kolkata. His nickname is Munna and his real name is Syed Mohammed Azizunnabi. Being an ardent lover of music and Mohammed Rafi, he started singing from the very childhood and gained appraisal. Very soft spoken and versatile with a high vocal quality and a sweet voice, he became the favourite of music lovers and soon made his own fan following.
Aziz made his film debut in a Bengali language film, Jyoti. He came to Mumbai in 1984, with reference from a producer's relative. His first Hindi film was Ambar (1984).
Aziz started out his musical career as a club singer in Calcutta pubs. He got a big break when the music director Anu Malik got him to sing the song Mard Taangewala for the movie Mard, picturised on Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan. Aziz became a popular singer, and was patronised by leading music directors including Laxmikant-Pyarelal, Jatin-Lalit, Rahul Dev Burman, Anu Malik, Usha Khanna, Anand-Milind, Naushad, O. P. Nayyar, Bappi Lahiri and Viju Shah.
 Notable songs
* Kabhie Kabhie Sapne Bhi Kaafila (2007)
* Hum Khush Huye Ek Rishtaa: The Bond of Love (2001)
* Bali Umar Ne Bada Kaam Yeh Kiya Awargi
* Aaj Subah Jab Main Utha Teri Kasam Aisa Laga
* Saare Shikwe Gilay Bhula Ke Kaho
* Aaj Kal Yaad Kuch Aur Rehta Nahi (1986)
* Aadmi Zindagi Vishwatma (1992)
* Tu Mujhe Kabool Khuda Gawah (1992)
* Imli Ka Boota Saudagar (1991)
* Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Hum (1991)
* Ai Watan Tere Liye (Karma)
* Mere Maalik Mere Daata, Ae Mere Parvardigaar Hatim Tai (1990)
* Aaj Pyaar Ho Jaane Do Apmaan Ki Aag (1990)
* Mere Samne Tu Sanam Din Raat Rahe (Bees Saal Baad) (1989)
* My Name Is Lakhan Ram Lakhan (1989)
* Disco Bhangra Ganga Jamuna Saraswathi (1988)
* Ek Roz Hasana Hai, Ek Roz Rulana Hai (1987)
* Ek andhera laakh ujale (aakhir kyon)